Add the connections you need without adding the clutter you don't.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch is a high-performance 10/100 Mbps LAN switch with auto-sensing and auto-negotiation on every port. The space-saving, cost-effective design allows you to connect up to 24 devices to your local area network while only taking up one slot in your network rack or cabinet.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to the new energy efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet 10/100 Mbps switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet Network Solutions Fast Ethernet Switch you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserving energy and save money.
The 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch automatically senses the speed of the attached device, and self-configures the port to connect at 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps.
The 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch will automatically operate at half of full duplex based on the attached device and application being supported.
Each port on the Fast Fast Ethernet Switch supports MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports.
By supporting up to 24 ports in a single chassis, the 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch saves you money by eliminating the need to purchase an additional switch in order to connect more devices to your growing network.
- 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports any combination of 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps network devices
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Auto-detection of full/half duplex modes in all ports
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
- Supports NWay auto-negotiation
- Non-blocking and non-head-of-line blocking full wire speed forwarding
- Support broadcast and multicast storm control
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 256 kBytes buffer memory
- 11" metal housing
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Three-Year Warranty
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow Control and Backpressure)
- Media support:
- 10Base-T Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP RJ45
- 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45
- 100Base-TX Cat6 UTP/STP RJ45
- Ports: 24 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports
- Packet filter/forwarding rate:
- 148,800 pps (100 Mbps)
- 14,880 pps (10 Mbps)
- Backplane speed: 4.8 Gbps
- MAC address table: 8192 entries
- Buffer size: 256 kBytes
- Switch architecture: store and forward switch technology
- FCC Class A, CE, RoHS
- Connection speed
- 6 W power consumption
- Internal 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 180 (L) x 280 (W) x 44 (H) mm (7.09 x 11.02 x 1.73 in.)
- Weight: 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 – 70° (-4 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90%, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5 – 90%, non-condensing
- 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
- Rackmount kit for rack installation
- Power cord