For extra security in your server room patch panels, I.T. Department test bench or network access points, the new range of Locking Function Patch Panels, Keystones, Inline Couplers and mount boxes will inevitably be of interest to you and your I.T. team. Recommended for all businesses and currently utilized in financial institutions, hotels, airports, schools, hospitals and retail stores.
Excellent in areas where vibration can loosen a standard RJ45 connection such as in trains, aircraft and in the vicinity of vibrating machinery.
- Toolless type, compatible with Krone or 110 punch-down Tool
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- For use with Cat6 Unshielded cable
- Cat6 performance compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard
- Lifetime Warranty
- 50 micron gold contacts
- Fireproof ABS UL-94V0 Body
- For use with 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- EIA/TIA approved
- UL listed
- 568A/B color coded
- Operating temperature: -40 – 70°C (-40 – 158°F)
- Keystone Jack
NOTE: Part number 790833 needed for use